Open Country update 22.214.171.12403 (August 18, 2021) is now available to download on PC. According to the official Open Country patch notes, the latest update added new changes, fixes, and tweaks. Apart from this, Open Country patch 126.96.36.19903 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a hotfix was released with various fixes for crashes and more.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the last major patch. Today’s Open Country patch 188.8.131.5203 will address a few of these errors.
Open Country Patch Notes – August 18, 2021
- You can now obtain logs/branches/leaves from trees & bushes by equipping an axe or knife and using a melee attack
- Rope can now be crafted from animal pelts
- Tool degradation from melees has been reduced
- Fixed “Unfair Trade” tracks cannot be interacted with
- Lost Post cannot be activated as the main mission to avoid confusion & bugs
- Fixed an issue that caused the incorrect MP map in the lobby UI and also broke outfit customization
- Fixed camera glitch when a player has a weapon on their back
- Fixed a rare crash related to animal tracks
- Fixed a multiplayer crash
- Fixed floating fish spawner effects
- The fridge will now keep meat fresh for longer
- Eating raw fish now has a chance to cause parasites
- Fixed player head disappearing during a cutscene
- Fixed mission tracks missing occasionally on load
- Map tweaks (foliage, collision)
- Fixed a number of mission objective map markers not being removed after their mission is complete
- Player insights should no longer trigger in Snowridge Lodge
- Fixed Ranger Ainsley’s position after Boating About mission
- Fixed boat being locked when it shouldn’t be
- Steam Achievements – resolved issues with “Master Giller”, “Good Boy”, and “In Search of Beauty”
Download free Open Country update 184.108.40.20603 for PC.