OMSI 2 update 1.031 is now available to download on PC. According to the official OMSI 2 patch notes, the latest update various bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Previously, a major update added new changes, fixes, and gameplay improvements.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the release. Today’s OMSI 2 patch 1.031 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
What is fixed in OMSI 2 February 4 Update?
- Steering wheel textures replaced
- Cockpit texture exchanged
- Numerous textures adapted
(rims, interior swing door, passenger compartment, seats)
- AFR4 map adapted
- Repaints adjusted, buses now have an additional service flap and door edges are correctly implemented
- Bug fixing in “X10 objects
- Missing scripts and model files added