Smite update 11.03 (5.25) patch notes for PS4 and Xbox One released. According to the official Smite 11.03 patch notes, the new update contains new God skins (Vapor Wave Poseidon) as well as fixes for issues related to the stuttering/lag, game crashing, server performance, and more. In addition, the latest Smite patch 11.03 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big 5.24 update was released with new changes and improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Smite 11.03 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Table of Contents
Smite Update 11.03 Patch Notes
- Synthwave Music Theme
- Grid Tech Level Up skin
BUG FIXES in Smite 11.03
- Fixed a client crash condition with Arthur’s Ultimate
- Platform exclusive skins have been reactivated
- Fixed Titles that were gained through Gifting Achievements not appearing in game
- Fixed viewing a friends profile not loading if you are on your own profile
- Addressed Achievement pop ups showing blank
- Fixed spectate option no longer appearing on friends list
- Fixed ‘Kick’ and ‘Promote to Leader’ buttons showing in the friends list when user is not in a party
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Smite 11.03 for PS4 has fixed some glitches introduced with the last build.
- Added performance improvements
- Smite patch 11.03 has added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Added stability improvements.
- Smite patch 11.03 added gameplay improvements.
- Added various minor under the hood changes with Smite 11.03.
Smite update 11.03 for PS4 and XBox One is now available for download.