Minecraft 1.89 PS4 patch notes is now available for players. According to the official Minecraft 1.89 patch notes, the new update has fixed an issue in Steven Universe Mash-Up Pack and various other gameplay changes. Apart from this, Minecraft version 1.89 also includes stability and performance improvements. Previously, a big update was released with Steven Universe Mash-Up Pack, new Flowers: Lily of the Valley and Cornflower, new Sign variants: Spruce, Birch, Jungle, Acacia, Dark Oak, and new Stair, Slab, and Wall variants. Unfortunately, since the last update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Minecraft update 1.89 update is expected to fix all these issues.
Minecraft 1.89 PS4 Patch Notes
- Minecraft update 1.89 added a fix for a Zombie texture issue in Steven Universe Mash-Up Pack.
- Fix for Chests splitting apart on Chunk Boundaries – Split Chests will need to be broken and placed.
- Minecraft 1.89 fixed Old Shulker Boxes Blocks loading as Purple Shulker Blocks instead of undyed.
- Fix for Dispensers not placing Shulker Boxes.
- Fix for MCCE #8829 – Nether Brick Fences required the Nether Brick Wall Recipe to be crafted.
- Fix for MCCE #8832 – Stone Slabs can be used to craft Purpur Pillars.
Other fixes in Minecraft update 1.89
- Added fixes for crashing issues.
- Minecraft PS4 1.89 has added fixes for issues with the recently released packs.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Fixed framerate drop issues with Minecraft PS4 1.89.
- Minecraft 1.89 update added performance improvements.
- Fixed some players reported glitches.
- Various other minor bug fixes with Minecraft version 1.89.
Minecraft update 1.89 is now available for download on PS4.