Conan Exiles update 1.65 for PS4 and Xbox One released. According to the official Conan Exiles update 1.65 patch notes, the latest update added various tweaks and fix to the game. Apart from this, Conan Exiles version 1.65 also added general bug fixing.
Previously, a big update added general bug fixes, QoL improvements, and refinements.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Conan Exiles update 1.65 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Conan Exiles update 1.65 patch notes
- In between whipping sessions, our#spellchekkerteam managed to correct a number of mispelled NPC names.
- Conan Exiles version 1.55 fixed a number of French localization issues for certain items and stats. #le-spellchekker
- Fixed an issue where the “Password Protected” prompt would disappear when leaving a session with vanity camera active.
- Conan Exiles update 1.55 added follower management tab to player menu.
- Followers location is now displayed in the map (off by default).
- Cleared up some redundant information in pets’ info screen.
- The last option in gameplay settings should no longer be blocked out of screen boundaries.
- Fixed an issue where humanoid NPCs would continuously play drunk emote animations and sound effects when idle.#idleresponsibly
Download free Conan Exiles update 1.65 is now available for download.