Star Wars Battlefront 2 update 1.27 patch notes for PS4, Xbox One, and PC released. According to the official Battlefront 2 1.27 patch notes, the new update addresses a small number of issues and also contains a balancing pass for Anakin. Apart from this, Battlefront 2 version 1.27 also fixed the issue where the damage reduction on Obi-Wan Kenobi’s All-Out Push ability was remaining active.
Previously, a big update was released with new features and changes. Unfortunately, since the release of this update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Star Wars Battlefront 2 patch 1.27 update is expected to fix all these issues.
Battlefront 2 Update 1.27 Patch Notes
- Balanced Anakin Skywalker’s “Heroic Might” ability. The max radius of the ability is now locked to 20 meters and max base damage to 450 points.
- Fixed an issue where the damage reduction that applied while Obi-Wan Kenobi was performing his All-Out Push ability, remained active after the ability was completed.
- Disabled the scoring events when a player squad spawns on another player.
- Fixed an issue where the AI Starfighters on Starfighter Custom Arcade would fly out of bounds.
- Battlefront 2 version 1.27 removed the duplicate message for all the appearances when opening the Legion Starter Bundle.
- Resolved a settings issue that would occasionally cause the game to crash on PC on startup.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Added fixes for crashing issues with Star Wars Battlefront 2 version 1.27.
- Fixed framerate drop issues.
- Battlefront 2 1.27 update added performance improvements.
- Fixed various glitches.
- Various under the hood improvements.
Star Wars Battlefront 2 update 1.27 is now available on PS4 and Xbox One.