ARK update 1.90 patch notes is now available for PS4 players. According to the official ARK 1.90 patch notes, the new ARK Survival Evolved update 1.90 brings fixes for issues related to placing Tek Bridges, teleporting near large bases, hitches when playing near large bases and more. Apart from this, the ARK version 1.90 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big Homestead update was released which includes Structure Plus (S+) and the long-awaited kibble rework as well as a long list of bug fixes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of performance issues while playing the game online. Today’s ARK 1.90 patch is expected to fix all these errors. Check out more details here.
ARK Update 1.90 Patch Notes for PS4
- Fix for crash related to placing Tek Bridges
- ARK 1.90 fixed stalls during teleporting near large bases
- Fixed hitches when playing near large bases with ARK PS4 update 1.90.
- Fixed issue with snapping in mods (S+, others…)
- ARK version 1.90 fixed crashing issues.
- Fixed stuttering and lag issues with ARK update 1.90.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- ARK 1.90 fixes for the server that caused connection issues.
- Fixed some glitches with ARK 1.90.
- Fixed framerate drop issues.
- Various minor bug fixes and changes.
ARK update 1.90 on PS4 is now available for download.