Apex Legends update 1.03 patch notes is now available for players on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Apex Legends 1.03 patch notes, the update has added new Valentine’s Day content, “Live Die Live” Banner Badge and more. Apart from this, Apex Legends update 1.03 also includes various fixes for server performance, crashing, stuttering, game client, and UI bugs.
Previously, an update was released with minor changes with improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Apex Legends 1.03 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Apex Legends Update 1.03 Patch Notes
- Added “Live Die Live” Banner Badge: Revive a member of your squad between 2/13 and 2/19 to earn this limited time badge.
- Apex Legends 1.03 added Valentines Day cosmetic items to the store. They will be live and available in the store starting 2/13 until 2/19 and then they’re gone!
- “Through the Heart” Longbow Epic DMR skin
- “Love of the Game” Pathfinder banner frame
STABILITY / BUGS / PERFORMANCE / QoL
- Various improvements and tweaks to UI.
- Extended timeout that was causing players with slower hard drives to crash.
- Apex Legends update 1.03 addressed a number of client and server stability issues.
- Fixed exploit where you could keep duplicating items in your inventory.
- Apex Legends version 1.03 addressed a number of stability and performance issues.
- Fixed issue where players would get a gray screen in lobby when connecting for the first time.
- Apex Legends update 1.03 fixed issue where your friends list showed all your friends as offline and unable to party.
- Shortened duration of Bloodhound’s Eye of the Allfather clones to remain in the world by 1 second.
- Arc Star now displays a grenade warning indicator.
- Apex Legends 1.03 addressed a number bugs with map geo like holes you could fall through and areas that players could get stuck in plus a bunch of other polish issues.
PLAYSTATION PLUS PLAY PACK
- Art updated for the Playstation Plus Play Pack to the Flatline skin and Banner Card and changed the names to Deep Blue. This will affect all players that already have been rewarded the skins as well.
Apex Legends update 1.03 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.