Anthem version 1.08 is now rolling out for players on PlayStation 4, PC and Xbox One. According to the official Anthem version 1.08 patch notes, the latest hotfix brings fixes for framerate drop, crashing, missing percentages on items and more. In addition, the new Anthem updated 1.08 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with the new features like Legendary Missions, Elysian Caches as well as Loot Changes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game online. Today’s Anthem patch 1.08 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Anthem Version 1.08 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue that was causing loot to drop for javelins other than the one being used.
- Anthem version 1.08 addressed a number of issues that could occasionally cause Nvidia highlights to crash.
- Anthem 1.08 fixed an issue that was causing Elysian Cache items to not appear until completing another activity or restarting the game.
- The newsfeed will now properly show content again upon launching into the game.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Ursix and Titans to not spawn as frequently in Freeplay.
- Anthem 1.08 fixed an issue that would cause the screen to shake when enabling DLSS and turning off motion blur.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause players not to be able to interact with Owen, or hear his audio at the end of the Legendary version of the mission “Finding Old Friends”.
- Titans, Ursix, Luminaries and Fury enemies should no longer disappear when another player starts an Event in Freeplay.
Other Fixes Anthem patch 1.08
- Anthem patch 1.08 fixed crashing issues.
- Fixed stuttering and lag issues with Anthem update 1.08.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Anthem version 1.08 fixes for the server that caused connection issues.
- Addressed some glitches with Anthem 1.08.
- Addressed framerate drop issues.
- Various minor bug fixes and changes.
Anthem version 1.08 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.