Oddworld Soulstorm version 1.10 (1.100.000) is now available to download on PS4, PS5, and Xbox One players. According to Oddworld Soulstorm patch notes, the latest update squashed various bugs and all sorts of other fixes. Apart from this, Soulstorm update 1.10 (1.100) also added performance improvements.
Recently, the game was released with positive reviews. Unfortunately, since the release, some players are facing issues with the game.
Today’s Oddworld Soulstorm patch version 1.10 addressed a few these issues. Read more details below.
Oddworld Soulstorm 1.10 Patch Notes (1.100.000)
- Mudokons now throw given items at Sligs after dying and reloading a save
- Improvements to Slig AI
- Spender statistic can now be improved on repeated playthroughs
- Fixed control lockup in levels with many flares
- Door interaction is now prioritized over pickpocketing
- Mudokon Followers will follow Abe regardless of how far Abe gets from them
- Restart Level from the Pause Menu now has a confirmation step
- Fixed Sawblade getting stuck in the down position in Necrum, which was blocking progress
- The Good Ending video will now play when conditions are right
- Explosions now explode more reliably
- Cured Mudokon followers no longer show prompt to be Healed a second time when hit by Sligs
- Removed option to Continue to the next level from the End of Level Summary screen when in Level Select mode. This was a bug, Level Select mode is supposed to be self-contained levels!
- Tweaked cover in The Blimp level so that it is easier to avoid being hit
- Rebalanced Slig Mama to make it easier to complete the Hijack the Train level.
- Changed the counter for savable Mudokons in The Ruins so that it now shows the correct figure of 200.
- The game will no longer crash when run on systems set to Arabic.
- Added UI improvements.
- Added sound related problems
- Fixed for framerate drop issues.
- Added optimizations to the game.
- Fixed for crashing issues.
- Added Performance improvements.
- Various under the hood fixes
Download free Oddworld Soulstorm patch 1.10 on Sony PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.