Oddworld Soulstorm version 1.11 will soon roll out for PS4, PS5, and Xbox One players. According to Oddworld Soulstorm update 1.11 patch notes, the latest update added various quality of life improvements to the game. Apart from this, Oddworld Soulstorm patch 1.11 also added some stability fixes.
Recently, the game was released with positive reviews. Unfortunately, since the release, some players are experiencing some issues with the game.
Today’s Oddworld Soulstorm patch version 1.11 will address all these issues. Read more details below.
Oddworld Soulstorm 1.11 Patch Notes
Level-specific bug fixes:
- Fixed potential lock in Slig Barracks on PS4 where Abe could get stuck after being hit by a Slig
- Fixed issue with Level Stats showing 99% Quarma in Gorge when it should show 100%
- Added some additional checks for Slamdoor collisions in Slig Barracks
- Fixed floating/stuck mortar shells in The Blimp
- Fixed inability to untie a Mudokon in Phat Station
- Fixed stuck-in-floor Mudokon in Slig Barracks
- Fixed “TEMP” help trigger on a switch in The Yards
- Fixed potential soft lock in Eye Of The Storm when using a possessed Slig at the first elevator
- Fixes to logic clipping in Eye Of The Storm
- Fixes to Sligs instantly shooting Abe in Sorrow Valley
- Fixes to The Escape with respect to levers in certain Holding Pens
- Fixes to certain lootables being unlootable in PhatStation
- Fixes to Abe being unable to reliably jump from crumbling platforms, especially at the end of Monsaic Lines
- Fixed potential soft lock in Brewery if a player takes a lift up with a Slig
- Fixed Abe falling through falling lift in Statue area in Sanctum
Abe-related bug fixes:
- Fixed potential axis break caused by specific input commands
- Fixed an issue where Abe could respawn at an angle not parallel to the 2.9D path
- Fixed issue with Abe using Shrykull when crouched
- Fixed issues around Flares
- Fixes to aiming issues when possessing certain Sligs on PS4
- Improvements to Abe’s double jump to hoist
- Fixes to Abe’s GameSpeak spheres in Slig Barracks
- Fixes to Shrykull’s upper zap visual limit
- Fixes to binoculars getting stuck in third person
- Abe’s cargo lift button press animation improved
- Fixed Abe’s inability to roll under a half-closed Slamdoor after respawning
AI/NPC bug fixes:
- Fixed issue where Sniper Sligs wouldn’t stop shooting Abe when Abe is hidden
- Fixed Sligs being unable to unbind after being shot by another Slig
- Fixed Mudokon reactions to fire when chanting and working
- Various fixes and improvements to Slig AI
- Fixed Mudokon hats popping off after a Continue Game
- Fixes to Mudokons clipping through Slamdoors
- Sleeches now react and flee from fire and Brewnade light
- Fixes to Sligs being able to shoot through walls in certain situations
- Sligs no longer react to fire on the other side of a closed Slamdoor
- Sligs no longer stay in an idle state after being woken up
- Sligs are now pickpocketed where they lay if ragdolled, rather than where they died
- Sligs no longer dodge all incoming projectiles, making the end of The Yards easier
- Fixed issue with the Level Select screen where the direction inputs stop for multiple inputs after dismissing the Network Error message
- Various audio fixes, including continuous Mudokon chatter during vertical escape levels
- Added ability to remap CTRL / SHIFT and ALT keys on PC
- Various out-of-world jump fixes
- Various UI fixes with regards to Vendos
- Various fixes to subtitles, button prompts and minor typos
- Fixed cinematic sync issues when switching applications on PC
- Fixes to leaderboard connection issues on PC
- Fixed ability to return to menu during a cutscene, rendering Abe invulnerable
- Addressed sound-related issues.
- Graphical and UI Improvements
- Performance improvements added.
- Addressed general stability issues.
- Various other bug fixes.
- Other minor changes.
Download free Oddworld Soulstorm patch 1.11 on Sony PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.