Observation update 1.17 released for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to Observation 1.17 patch notes, the latest update introduces a few much-requested features as well as some vital fixes for those on ultra-wide displays/resolutions previously not supported. Apart from this, Observation version 1.17 also includes performance and stability improvements.
Previously. an update was released with tweaks, fixes and gameplay changes. Unfortunately, since the release, players are experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Observation version 1.17 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in today’s Observation update 1.17?
- Extended range of supported keys for Key Binding (Keypad)
- Game Resolution options limited to the maximum resolution of their display to prevent other issues
- Observation 1.17 improved support for various screen resolutions
- Master Audio Level Slider in Options
- Improved Mouse Sensitivity values on slider in Options
- Achievement support added to various platforms
- A new backspace icon…
- EAS Module Diagnostics back button not responding on certain resolutions
- “Zoom Not Achieved” on several hatch locks when on some ultra-wide displays, preventing progress.
- Cursor ‘jumping’ around screen when holding R
- Missing text in controls options page.
- Issue with some text characters displaying incorrectly when playing in English on a Turkish system, also causing a progression block.
- Control Glyphs not updating when keys are re-bound.
- Some graphics settings being reset between play sessions
- Some Localisation text fixes
- Control Rebinds not being saved in some versions of the game
Download free Observation update 1.17 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.