Northgard Update 1.23 Patch Notes (Official) – February 4, 2022
Northgard update 1.23 is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Northgard game patch notes, the latest update added various quality of life changes, fixes, and more.
Recently, a major update was released which added the eighth clan, the clan of the Rat, which brings some exciting new mechanics and units to Northgard.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Northgard patch 1.23 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Northgard Version 1.23 Patch Notes – February 4, 2022
- Sickness: Sick clan members regain 50% less health from healing.
- Production is increased by 50% > 30%.
- Your wounded units cost -50% > -30% Kröwns to train as military units.
- Wounded units move and attack 30% > 20% faster.
Last Stand (Shaman forge upgrade)
- When killed, the Shaman will reduce all nearby enemies’ defense by -30% > -20% for 5 seconds.
- Health: 75 > 80
- Attack: 15 > 12
- Defence: 10 > 9
Garm Incarnation (relic)
- Move speed has been reduced (-33%)
- Defence: 20 > 16
- Garm’s Incarnation heal and decay now properly affects the unit.
- Garm’s Incarnation active bonus display now reflects the right value.
- Eradicating a neutral faction now grants the appropriate reward.
- Missing SFX added.
- Achievement progress should now be correctly tracked.
- Missing houses notification does not trigger anymore when playing the clan of the Rat.
- Offering well icon doesn’t appear as influencing a neutral faction when separated from this faction by a cliff.
- Rat conquest bonus transmitting sickness to enemy units now correctly attributes the kill of units dying from the sickness to the Rat clan.
- Rat can build Skirmisher’s camps during “Hostile Lands”.
- Players can build two different relics in conquest if they play the same clan.
- Ancient Graveyard research progression can no longer be seen through the fog.
- Display of eradicated neutral factions in the Diplomacy screen has been fixed.
- Chapter 8 secondary objective colonize Jötnar camp can be validated.
- Heal icon no longer displayed over mouse cursor when Shamans or Eir selected.
- New expeditions related to rat clan achievements have been added.
- Update no longer overrides and deletes current Stats and Conquests progress.
Jack Johnson mainly writes about game-related news and updates. He is a passionate gamer, music lover, and traveler.