Northgard update 1.21 (January 19, 2022) is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Northgard game patch notes, the latest update added various crash fixes, gameplay changes, and improvements.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Northgard patch 1.21 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Stockpilling is now available with Mirmirsbrun.
– Fixed mini-map displaying during story mode cinematic chapter 3.
– Fixed a crashing issue with Call to Arms (Guardian military tree).
– Fixed special characters not displaying in game.
– ctrl+f during a cinematic no longer displays the UI.
– The clan of the Kraken can no longer use its wyrd abilities whilst dead.
– Map generation for the clan of the Raven has been improved.
– You can no longer colonise neutral faction tiles.