Nomad Survival update 1.4.1 is rolling out on PC. According to the official Nomad Survival patch notes, the latest update added adjusted the “Medium’s Bane” Challenge (3rd map) and much more.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Nomad Survival patch 1.4.1 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Nomad Survival Update Patch Notes – June 22, 2022
- The “Medium’s Bane” Challenge (3rd map) has been adjusted, so that skills such as Purifying Circle and Curious Wisp don’t inflict multiple counts of damage upon the Player when they shouldn’t.
- Fixed issue where the Goblin King’s special ability (3rd map) would hit more than once, resulting in you being obliterated if you’re hit.
- <COMMUNITY> The Raccoon Pet no longer has reduced move speed when carrying chests.
- <COMMUNITY> The Raccoon Pet now moves map event objects, such as Crystalized Chests and Portals, to the player.
- Fixed issue where Steam integration was not properly updating mid-run (this is also why taking screenshots was behaving strangely).
- Fixed issue where Entangle was incorrectly giving the player an invisible aura which destroyed projectiles.
- Fixed crash related to Pets when no enemies were present on the screen.
Download free Nomad Survival patch 1.4.1 on PC(steam).