Nomad Survival update 1.3.2 is now available to download on PC. According to the official Nomad Survival patch notes, the latest update added quality of life changes and various fixes.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Nomad Survival patch 1.3.2 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Nomad Survival June 7 Update Patch Notes
- The following Upgrades have had their level cap increased:
- Max HP
- EXP Bonus
- Pickup Range
- Crit. Rate
- Crit. Dmg.
- Proj. Speed
- Skill Size
- Coin Bonus
- Wpn. Skill Dmg.
- All enemies within The Ruined Dungeon now have a chance at dropping a higher tier Coin.
- The amount of gold offered through Chests within The Ruined Dungeon has been doubled.
- Updated the Chinese translation. Thanks to Mikuru#5245 on Discord for offering their assistance! Hopefully, it’s much more readable for our Chinese friends now. Still, if there’s more issues, let me know on Discord.
- Fixed issue where obtaining the Boss Skill for the 2nd or 3rd boss within The Ruined Dungeon would not properly grant you the Boss Skill.
- Fixed issue where new unlocks wouldn’t display the NEW> image next to the Unlocks button in the Title Screen.
- <COMMUNITY> Unlocks now show the related achievement towards the bottom of the screen. You no longer need to search for the achievement in the Achievements list.
- Fixed issue where smaller text, such as “SP Regen Boosted!” would not display special characters in translations.
- <COMMUNITY> The “Reroll Relics” button now includes how many Rerolls you have left. This information was in the description box, but it was too easily overlooked.
- Fixed issue where map event objects such as the Portal in the 2nd map or Evil Crystal in the 3rd map were being destroyed to make room for more enemies when the enemy cap was reached. I feel pretty dumb that this was the issue all along, but it’s good to have it finally fixed!
Download free Nomad Survival patch 1.3.2 on PC(steam).