No One Survived update 0.0.2.8 is available on PC(Steam). According to the official No One Survived patch notes, the latest update added various tweaks and changes.
Since the last patch, players are facing a number of problems with the game. Today’s No One Survived patch 0.0.2.8 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
No One Survived Patch 0.0.2.8 Notes – January 18, 2023
- Fix the problem of file reading failure caused by
- Add the novice gift package, and open the novice gift package by default
- Decreases the life of climbers
- Reduce the weight of cloth
- Maximum frame rate lock repair
- Now a game archive name will be generated by default
- It reduces the materials required for construction of some buildings and reduces the manufacturing time of some items
- Increase the output of log template
- If you hold the construction hammer in hand, you will ignore the interaction with the water, so it is convenient to build in the water
- Fixed the error of clients climbing vertical stairs at the cruise ship
- Optimize the running of characters. Sometimes the client will get stuck
- There is a chance that the repair will cause the search box to be unable to interact
- Adjust the default difficulty to leisure mode
- Slightly reduce canned output
- Improve the storage time of prepared dishes
- Repair the air wall found on the map
- Added a brightness adjustment setting
- Optimization may cause problems with invisible zombies
- Modify the length of the item prompt to better adapt to multiple languages
- Optimize the possibility of being pushed to the sky when using the trolley