No Man’s Sky update 2.31 patch notes released on PS4, PC and Xbox One. According to the official NMS 2.31 patch notes, the latest update added some minor gameplay changes and bug fixes. Apart from this, No Mans Sky update 2.31 also includes performance improvements.
Recently, a big update was released which added a new class of biological ship, a new story mission, mysterious space encounters, space NPCs and more. Unfortunately, many players were experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s No Man’s Sky update 2.31 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
No Man’s Sky Updatet 2.31 Patch Notes (NMS 2.31)
- Fixed a rare softlock in the final stage of the Starbirth mission.
- Fixed an issue where players who reloaded after completing the Starbirth mission but before claiming the Living Ship could lose the ship.
- NMS 2.31 fixed a rare mission problem where one of the later stages of the Starbirth mission would fail to find an appropriate star system.
- Fixed a series of problems that could occur when trying to begin the Starbirth mission on the other side of a portal.
- Fixed a console-only issue that caused grass colours to change. (This issue was present on PC experimental, but was fixed before the full release of 2.3 on PC.)
- No Man’s Sky update 2.31 fixed an issue that could allow players to claim a distress beacon as a starship when seeking a second Living Ship.
- Fixed a number of crashes when loading savegames that had a distress beacon as a starship.
- NMS update 2.31 fixed a crash related to loading the cockpit space map.
No Man’s Sky update 2.31 is now available for download.