No Mans Sky update version 2.31 is now rolling out on PS4, PC and Xbox One. According to the official NMS 2.31 patch notes, the latest update added quality of life improvements. Apart from this, No Man’s Sky update 2.31 also includes performance improvements.
Recently, a big update was released which added a new class of biological ship, a new story mission, mysterious space encounters, space NPCs and more. Unfortunately, many players were experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s No Mans Sky 2.31 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
No Mans Sky update 2.31 Patch Notes (PS4 & Xbox One)
- Fixed a rare softlock in the final stage of the Starbirth mission.
- Fixed an issue where players who reloaded after completing the Starbirth mission but before claiming the Living Ship could lose the ship.
- Fixed a rare mission problem where one of the later stages of the Starbirth mission would fail to find an appropriate star system.
- Fixed a series of problems that could occur when trying to begin the Starbirth mission on the other side of a portal.
- Fixed a console-only issue that caused grass colours to change. (This issue was present on PC experimental, but was fixed before the full release of 2.3 on PC.)
- Fixed an issue that could allow players to claim a distress beacon as a starship when seeking a second Living Ship.
- Fixed a number of crashes when loading savegames that had a distress beacon as a starship.
- Fixed a crash related to loading the cockpit space map.
- Fixed crashing issues.
- Fixed network improvements.
- Addressed stuttering and lag issues.
- Performance and stability improvements.
- Other under the hood fixes.
No Man’s Sky update 2.31 is now available for download.