No Man’s Sky update 2.16 is available for players on PS4, PC and Xbox One. According to the official No Mans Sky (NMS) version 2.16 patch notes, the latest update comes with fixes for crashing and other issues. Apart from this, No Mans Sky 2.16 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Recently, a big No Mans Sky update was released with a long list of bug fixes and quality of improvements. Unfortunately, many players were experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s NMS update 2.16 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
No Mans Sky update 2.16 Patch Notes (PS4 & Xbox One)
- Prevented terrain edits from being made inside any bases that you do not have permission to edit, or within 2km of a featured base.
- Small bases made on planets with a featured base are no longer automatically downloaded to all players
- Reduced the display radius for base computer markers made by players visiting planets with featured bases.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Communications Stations from being placed outside of bases.
- Restored Communication Stations and Message modules to the construction research station on the Space Anomaly.
- Fixed an issue that could send players to a planet with no Knowledge Stones when locating Portal glyphs for the weekend mission.
- Fixed an issue that could mark weekend missions as encrypted and override their rewards.
- Fixed an issue that prevented glyphs being entered into Portals more than once.
- Fixed an issue where Portals featured in missions would not activate.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when the player has no ship (including when on the other side of a mission-related portal).
- Fixed a rare crash in the interaction system.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Sphere Creator to create too many spheres when used in multiplayer.
- Added multiplayer improvements.
- Addressed stuttering and lag issues.
- NMS update 2.16 added fixes for crashing issues.
- Fixed some audio-related issues.
- Other under the hood minor fixes.
No Man’s Sky update 2.16 is now available for download.