No Mans Sky update 3.88 released on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official No Man’s Sky 3.88 patch notes, the latest update resolves various issues related to the Outlaws Update. Apart from this, No Man’s Sky version 3.88 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a major free update 3.85 added outlaw systems; the ability to recruit your own squadron of pilots; improved space combat; a stunning Solar Sail Starship, and much more
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s NMS update 3.88 will fix a few of these issues.
NMS Update 3.88 Patch Notes – April 22, 2022
- Fixed an issue that caused Sentinel technology to be incorrectly classified as illegal for trading purposes.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Liberation expedition milestone to become unfinishable if players declined to speak fully to the captain of the first freighter they saved.
- Fixed falling through the floor when leaving photo mode while sitting.
- Fixed an issue that caused the reticle to be misaligned when scaling the HUD.
- Fixed an issue which caused Vy’keen horns to flicker.
- Improved cape visuals.
- Fixed a visual issue on scorched rocks.
- Fixed a rare crash related to squadrons.
- Stability improvements.
Download free No Man’s Sky update 3.88 on Sony PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Xbox One.