A new No Mans Sky update 3.86 (3.086) will soon roll out on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official No Man’s Sky 3.86 patch notes, the latest brings some minor fixes to the game. Apart from this, No Man’s Sky version 3.86 (3.085.000) also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a major free update 3.85 added outlaw systems; the ability to recruit your own squadron of pilots; improved space combat; a stunning Solar Sail Starship, and much more
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s NMS update 3.86 will fix a few of these issues.
No Man’s Sky Patch 3.86 Notes
- Fixed an issue that caused pirates to attack planetary buildings too frequently.
- Fixed an issue that caused smuggling items to sell at an incorrect markup in regulated stations.
- Fixed an issue that could cause items in the ship cargo inventory to be incorrectly cleaned up when sold.
- Fixed a crash related to pirate spawning.
- Fixed a crash related to the player frigate fleet.
Download free No Man’s Sky update 3.86 on Sony PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Xbox One.