No Mans Sky update 3.84 (3.084) will soon roll out on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official No Man’s Sky 3.84 patch notes, the latest update addressed various problems with the game. Apart from this, No Man’s Sky version 3.84 (3.084.000) also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a major free update added new structures, planetary settlements, base buildings, and much more.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s NMS update 3.84 will fix a few of these issues.
No Man’s Sky Patch 3.84 Notes
What is fixed in No Man’s Sky?
- Addressed a bug that could prevent expedition data from being correctly downloaded.
- Fixed a rare issue that could cause the galaxy map to direct players to a system their settlement was not actually in.
- Added a message to the save select screen to alert players when a new Expedition begins.
- Addressed a bug that could cause the Minotaur to become distorted when fighting biological horrors.
- Fixed a crash related to rendering.
- Introduced a memory optimisation for PS4.
- Addressed a bug that could prevent Sentinels from spawning around buildings.
- Addressed a bug that caused Plasma Grenades to recharge infinitely.
- Addressed a bug that could cause the Expedition to use the wrong number in some text instances.
- Added an option to the Quick Menu to toggle the Minotaur AI Pilot.
- Fixed a visual glitch when riding creatures.
- Addressed a bug that could cause a blocker on Nexus repair missions.
- Addressed a bug that locked the player in place while receiving rewards from a frigate expedition.
- Fixed a rare issue in the Trace of Metal mission where players would be asked to build Minotaur parts they did not own.
- Fixed a crash related to wind.
- Addressed a bug that could cause the reconstructioned drone to block the spawning of patrol drones.
- Fixed a hang that could occur when spawning creatures.
- Addressed a bug that caused the base teleport module to appear as a buildable product in the inventory.
- Addressed a bug that caused Exocraft weapon upgrades to decrease the fire rate of the main cannon.
Download free No Man’s Sky update 3.84 on Sony PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Xbox One.