No Mans Sky update 3.72 (3.072) released on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to NMS 3.72 patch notes, the latest update added various quality of life improvements and fixes. Apart from this, No Man’s Sky 3.72 (3.072.000) also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major free update added new structures, planetary settlements, base buildings, and much more.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s NMS update 3.72 will fix a few of these issues.
No Mans Sky 3.72 Patch Notes (3.072.000)
- Fixed an issue that prevented expedition reward objects from being built on freighter bases.
- Fixed an issue that prevented ‘Change Active Multi-Tool’ from being bound to a hotkey.
- Fixed a collision issue with hanging lights.
- Fixed an issue that caused floor tiles to fail to carve out the terrain correctly.
- An option has been added to the Controls Options page to change the strength of effects that shake the camera.
- Fixed a number of visual glitches in the Exosuit Initialisation Process that occurs when starting a new game.
- Fixed an issue that caused biological horrors to incorrectly launch pounce attacks over long distances.
- The expedition milestone “Their Scent Remains” will now make use of the Target Sweep if any nearby eggs are detected.
- Fixed a collision issue with the alloy inner corner roof parts.
- Fixed a very rare UI crash.
Download free No Man’s Sky update 3.72 on Sony PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Xbox One.