No Mans Sky update 3.68 (3.068.000) is now available to download on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. According to NMS 3.68 patch notes, the latest update addressed a number of issues and added stability fixes. Apart from this, No Man’s Sky 3.68 (3.068) also includes gameplay optimizations.
Previously, a major free update added a host of new creatures, new weather conditions, colossal buildings, and more. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s No Man’s Sky update 3.68 will fix a few of these issues.
No Man’s Sky 3.68 Patch Notes (3.068.000) – Oct 1, 2021
- Introduced a number of optimisations for settlements and large bases.
- Fixed an issue that caused some islands to disappear, leaving player bases floating or mission-related buildings underwater.
- Fixed an issue that could cause some settlement buildings to placed outside of the flattened area.
- Introduced a number of memory optimisations for PS4 and PS5.
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to delete communications beacons.
- Fixed an issue that could cause multiple bases on the same planet to share screenshots when viewed on the teleporter page.
- Fixed an issue that could cause some head elements to be visible when playing in first person.
- Fixed a crashed related to interactable objects.
- Fixed an issue that prevented ladders from working correctly when placed in cuboid rooms.
- Fixed an issue that prevented some corner pieces from snapping correctly.
- Fixed an issue that could cause two NPCs to occupy the same chair.
- Improved the behaviours of settlement NPCs, so that they group up and converse more often.
- Fixed an issue that could allow players to prematurely start the Space Anomly story missions whilst on an expedition.
- Fixed a rare issue that could cause the settlement mission to become blocked after changing your settlement.
- Removed a number of obsolete items from the catalogue.
Fixed an issue that could cause the interaction with the settlement technology merchant to become blocked if they were interacted with while outside the marketplace.
- Fixed a crash related to base and settlement rendering.
- Fixed an issue that prevented some basic floor pieces from flattening the terrain.
- Fixed a number of physics-related memory leaks.
- Improved the snapping behaviour of a large number of base parts.
- Fixed an issue that could cause previous expedition saves to be reactivated as Cartographers Expedition saves.
Download free No Mans Sky version 3.68 on Sony PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Xbox One.