No Mans Sky update 3.67 (3.067.000) is now available to download on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. According to NMS 3.65 patch notes, the latest update addressed a number of issues and added stability fixes. Apart from this, No Man’s Sky 3.67 (3.067) also includes gameplay optimizations.
Previously, a major free update added a host of new creatures, new weather conditions, colossal buildings, and more. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s NMS update 3.67 will fix a few of these issues.
NMS 3.67 Patch Notes (3.067.000) – Sep 16, 2021
- Settlement NPCs now have appropriate thoughts while under attack by Sentinels or fleeing a storm.
- The settlement mission now gives more information about when the next decision may occur.
- Addressed a bug that could cause Sentinel attacks on settlements to be immediately cancelled without spawning any Sentinels.
- Addressed a bug that could prevent players from being given additional judgements if they claimed a new settlement whilst their previous settlement had a building currently under construction.
- Addressed a bug that could cause some base and settlement parts to lose their collision.
- Fixed various snapping issues with cuboid rooms that could cause them to become blocked when used in a multi-storey building.
- Fixed various glitches with cuboid room foundations.
- Fixed a glitch with door animations on timber parts.
- Fixed various issues affecting ramp snapping.
- Addressed a bug that prevented fireworks from syncing in multiplayer.
- Addressed a bug that prevent the Wheel of Hirk firework from spinning correctly.
- Introduced an optimisation to base and settlement rendering.
- Addressed a bug that could prevent players starting a new game if their most recent save was from an incompatible version.
- Fixed a rare issue that could prevent some players from loading their saves.
- Fixed a rare crash related to game mode selection.
- Fixed a rare crash related to mission notifications.
- Fixed a rare crash related to settlement placement.
- Fixed a networking crash on Xbox.
Download free No Mans Sky update 3.67 on Sony PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Xbox One.