No Mans Sky update 3.53 (3.053) will soon roll out on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to NMS 3.53 patch notes, the latest update addressed various issues related to DLSS and VR. Apart from this, No Man’s Sky 3.53 (3.053.000) also includes gameplay optimizations.
Previously, a major free update added a host of new creatures, new weather conditions, colossal buildings, and more.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s NMS update 3.53 will fix a few of these issues.
No Mans Sky 3.53 Patch Notes (3.053.000) – June 16, 2021
- Fixed an issue that could cause some furry creatures to be missing the hologram effect when on the Space Anomaly.
- Improved ship explosion effect during space combat.
- Fixed an issue that could cause stars to appear closer than they should in VR.
- Fixed a rare crash related to bases.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent the SSV Normandy SR1 frigate reward from being redeemed if it was first redeemed with a full fleet, or before acquiring a freighter.
- Fixed an issue that could cause music to stop playing in the Space Anomaly and photo mode.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the death quote screen to display at the incorrect size when running with DLSS enabled.
- Fixed an issue that could cause some planets to not look wet during ambient rain.
- Fixed an issue that could cause photo mode screenshots to get cut off in VR when running with DLSS enabled.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the stars on some planets to appear overly large with some resolutions and DLSS quality settings.
Download free No Mans Sky update 3.53 on Sony PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Xbox One.