No Mans Sky update 3.61 (3.061.000) released on PS4, PS5, and Xbox One. According to NMS 3.61 patch notes, the latest hotfix added minor changes to the game. Apart from this, No Man’s Sky 3.61 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a major free update added a host of new creatures, new weather conditions, colossal buildings, and more.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s NMS update 3.61 will fix a few of these issues.
NMS 3.61 Patch Notes (3.061)
- Added support for reflections on PC VR.
- Improved the appearance of rain.
- Addressed a bug that could cause missing or corrupted text in the Analysis Visor on the Space Anomaly or derelict freighters.
- Fixed an issue that could cause stars to disappear when looking out the side of the ship in VR.
- Addressed mistranslated text in the ByteBeat Library.
- Addressed a bug that could prevent DLSS from appearing as an Anti-Aliasing option on the Windows Store version.
Download free No Mans Sky update 3.61 on PS4 and Xbox One.