No Mans Sky update 3.07 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One. According to NMS 3.07 patch notes, the latest update added various tweaks fixes and changes. Apart from this, No Man’s Sky 3.07 also includes gameplay improvements.
Previously, a major free NMS Origin update added a host of new creatures, new weather conditions, colossal buildings, and more. Recently, a minor hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s NMS update 3.07 will fix a few of these issues.
No Mans Sky 3.07 Patch Notes (Updating..)
- Addressed a bug with memory-related crashes on console.
- Addresssed poor framerate on PC VR.
- Fixed an issue that caused frozen dead worlds to report overly warm temperatures.
- Added virtual keyboard for Steam VR.
- Fixed some text released issues.
Download free No Mans Sky update 3.07 on PS4 and Xbox One.