No Mans Sky update 2.51 released on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official No Mans Sky 2.51 patch notes, the latest update added fixes for glitches, animations, and more. Apart from this, No Mans Sky update 2.51 also includes performance and stability improvements.
Recently, a big update was released which added XO Mech, improved Exocraft, Hide Wiring, GFX Enhancements, and more.
Unfortunately, many players were experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s NMS 2.51 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
What is new in No Mans Sky version 2.51 Patch Notes
- Fixed a glitch in the sleeping animation for blob-like creatures.
- A number of creature behaviours have been rebalanced to better match personality traits.
- Fixed a bug that could allow companions to attempt to locate a building while not on a planet.
- Fixed an issue that caused missing controller icons to appear when riding a pet using Vive controllers.
- Fixed a number of issues with the way companions aimed their mining lasers.
- Fixed an issue that could very occasionally cause creatures to use speech options from an incorrect personality type.
- Introduced a number of tutorial hints for the first time players who use the Egg Sequencer.
- Fixed an issue that could cause companion summoning icons to render incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue that caused inconsistent colour formatting in companion speech.
- Fixed a number of issues with companion particle effects.
- Fixed a number of issues related to network syncing creature interactions.
- Fixed a number of issues that caused players to appear in the wrong position when riding creatures.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent a small number of creatures from being customised.
- Improved the positioning of accessories on some four-legged creatures.
- Aggressive companions will now attack hazardous plants.
- Fixed an issue that caused some companions to only mine objects that were very close to them.
- Fixed a number of creature animation glitches that could occur in multiplayer.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when reading the text at a distress beacon.
Download free No Mans Sky update 2.51 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.