No Man’s Sky version 2.22 is available for players on PS4, PC and Xbox One. According to the official No Mans Sky (NMS) update 2.22 patch notes, the latest update brings various gameplay changes and bug fixes. Apart from this, No Man’s Sky 2.22 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Recently, a big update was released with a long list of bug fixes and quality of improvements. Unfortunately, many players were experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s NMS update 2.22 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
No Mans Sky update 2.22 Patch Notes (PS4 & Xbox One)
- Fixed an issue where some HUD markers could stop working after warping.
- Fixed an issue where planetary charts could be acquired for free.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from being able to get out of the Terrain Manipulator Create Mode.
- NMS update 2.22 fixed a number of visual issues with the Personal Refiner in first person.
- Fixed an issue that could cause ships to float above the ground when starting a new game.
- No Mans Sky update 2.22 fixed an issue that could remove discoveries from the savegame when joining players in other galaxies.
- Fixed an issue that caused ships to be the wrong price when purchased after ignoring the cargo transfer warning.
- Fixed an issue that caused black holes to always send player to the Euclid galaxy.
- No Mans Sky update 2.22 fixed a rare freighter-related crash.
- Fixed an issue which prevented players from joining multiplayer groups on PS4 which had been formed in game.
- Fixed an issue which caused the HUD to scale incorrectly on XBox One X when running in high performance mode.
- Fixed a console only softlock when interacting with some NPCs.
- Fixed a console only issue which prevented Multi-tool inventories from saving.
- NMS update 2.22 fixed a rare multiplayer crash on consoles.
- Fixed a console only issue where some compass markers could stop working after warping.
No Man’s Sky update 2.22 is now available for download.