No Man’s Sky (NMS) update 2.08 is now rolling out on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official No Mans Sky 2.08 patch notes, the new hotfix brings fixes for crashing, lag and more. Apart from this, No Mans Sky version 2.08 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Recently, a big No Mans Sky Beyond update was released which massively expands the multiplayer experience with fully-fledged Virtual Reality, overhauls base building, NPCs, technology trees, much more. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s No Mans Sky 2.08 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
No Mans Sky Update 2.08 Patch Notes
- Fixed a number of threading-related multiplayer matchmaking issues.
- Fixed an audio crash when quitting from the initial screen.
- Fixed a crash when quitting the game during audio initialization.
- Fixed a rare issue where joining a full lobby causes an incorrect player ID.
- Fixed an issue where players joining a group can be taken to the wrong system.
- Fixed an issue that caused some network games not to appear in the Join game screen.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Exocraft Technician to have an incorrect interaction.
- Fixed a crash caused by an invalid base index.
- Fix for rare instance of falling through space station when interacting with vendor.
No Mans Sky update 2.08 on PS4 and Xbox One is now available for download.