No Mans Sky update 2.05 for PS4 and Xbox One released. According to the official No Mans Sky 2.05 patch notes, the new update brings fixes for crashing, freighters spawn, multiplayer and more. Apart from this, No Man’s Sky (NMS) version 2.05 also includes stability improvements.
Recently, a big No Mans Sky Beyond update was released which massively expands the multiplayer experience withfully-fledged Virtual Reality, overhaulsbase building, NPCs, technology trees, much more. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s No Mans Sky patch 2.05 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
No Mans Sky Update 2.05 Patch Notes
- Addressed instance rendering crash issue.
- Added improved warnings for GPU issues.
- Added improved warnings for Vulkan driver support.
- Fix for incorrect fullscreen or max size on 4k/scaled displays.
- No Man’s Sky update 2.05 added a fix where uninitialized render buffer returned from API.
- Fix for crash when the incorrect number of freighters spawn.
- NMS update 2.05 fixed a crash issue when disconnecting from Multiplayer in UI.
- Fixed controller remapping screen crash issue.
No Mans Sky update 2.05 on PS4 and Xbox One is now available for download.