No Man’s Sky (NMS) update 2.14 released on PS4, PC and Xbox One. According to the official No Mans Sky 2.14 patch notes, the latest hotfix comes with bug fixes and changes. Apart from this, No Mans Sky version 2.14 also includes stability improvements.
Recently, a big No Mans Sky update was released with a long list of bug fixes. Unfortunately, many players were experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s No Mans Sky 2.14 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
No Mans Sky (NMS) update 2.14 Patch Notes (PS4 & Xbox One)
- Fixed an issue that caused glyphs to be missing from the Portal input UI.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using the teleporter aboard the Space Anomaly.
- Fixed an issue that caused 3D models shown on inventory page to be incorrectly offset.
- Fixed a number of issues with the inventory sub menu UI.
- Fixed a number of scaling issues with the Analysis Visor and Survey Device UIs.
- Fixed an incorrect offset in compass distance labels.
- Fixed the scaling of creature icons when using the Analysis Visor.
- Fixed an incorrectly scaled UI element in the base power UI.
- Fixed a scaling issue in the Journey Milestone black bar screen effect.
- Fixed a rare issue that prevented players from seeing Quicksilver mission on the Nexus even when successfully connected to Discovery Services.
- Fixed an issue where encrypted missions would always pick the same reward.
- Added multiplayer improvements.
- Fixed stuttering and lag issues.
- Added fixes for crashing issues.
- Fixed some audio-related issues.
- Other minor under the hood fixes.
No Man’s Sky (NMS) update 2.14 is now available for download.