No Mans Sky update 1.71 on PS4 and Xbox One is now roll out for players. According to the official No Mans Sky 1.71 patch notes, the new update has added various bug fixes and gameplay improvements. Apart from this, No Mans Sky version 1.71 update also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big the Abyss update was released with various new changes and a big list of bug fixes and improvements. Unfortunately, since the release of the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s No Mans Sky patch 1.71 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
No Mans Sky Update 1.71 Patch Notes for PS4, Xbox One, and PC (Updated)
- Fixed an issue where NPC dialogue could reset if the player’s inventory was too full to receive a reward.
- Improved icons for underwater products.
- Fixed an issue with biological horrors and jellyfish in Permadeath mode.
- Fixed an issue with the hypnotic Abyssal Horror and clam in multiplayer.
- Disabled gestures while on ladders.
- Improved some underwater sound effects.
- Fixed some rare crashes.
- Fixed an issue where the interior of the science frigate could be missing.
- Fixed an issue preventing building multiples of storage container 1 (PC only, fix rolling out to other platforms soon).
- Prevented an erroneous boost icon appearing while piloting the Nautilon (PC only, fix rolling out to other platforms soon).
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- AI improvements.
- No Mans Sky 1.71 for PS4 has fixed some glitches.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Gameplay improvements added with No Mans Sky 1.71.
- Added other minor fixes and changes with No Mans Sky version 1.71.
No Mans Sky update 1.71 on PS4 and Xbox One is now available for download.