No Mans Sky 2.41 update is now available for PS4 and Xbox One. Previously, this update was released for PC players. According to the official No Mans Sky 2.41 patch notes, the latest update added various tweaks and fixes. Apart from this, No Man’s Sky update 2.41 also includes performance and stability improvements.
Recently, a big update was released which added XO Mech, improved Exocraft, Hide Wiring, GFX Enhancements and more. Unfortunately, many players were experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s NMS 2.41 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
No Mans Sky 2.41 Patch Notes
- Addressed a bug on PC that could force cursor input to the edge of the screen.
- Addressed a bug which could cause weather, Sentinel activity and a number of other planet stats to change.
- No Man’s Sky 2.41 fixed a bug that caused Minotaur upgrade modules to be missing from the Exocraft technology shop aboard the Space Station.
- Addressed an Xbox-only issue that caused each new interaction to need a new button press, eg when mass-harvesting plants.
- Addressed a bug in PSVR that made interaction too sensitive.
- No Man’s Sky update 2.41 fixed a bug which allowed beam weapons to appear inside the cockpit of the Minotaur in VR.
- No Man’s Sky 2.41 added a small number of missing decals to the Exocraft Customiser.
- Addressed a bug on PS4 that caused Exocraft cockpit not to match the customisation of their exterior.
- Addressed a bug on PS4 that prevented the Living Ship from playing takeoff and landing animations.
- No Mans Sky 2.41 fixed a bug on PS4 that could place players outside the terrain when exiting the Minotaur inside a cave.
- Addressed a bug on PS4 that allowed Exocraft to occasionally fall through terrain.
- Addressed a console-only crash that could occur when landing on an Exploration Frigate.
- Addressed a crash related to hiding power lines.
No Man’s Sky update 2.41 is now available for download.