No Mans Sky update 1.56 for PS4 is now available for players. According to the official No Mans Sky 1.56 patch notes, the new update contains fixes for the several issues related save games, stuttering/lag, client bugs, game crashing, and UI bugs. In addition, No Man’s Sky 1.56 also includes stability improvements. Check out more details below.
Previously, a big update was released which introduced a full multiplayer experience, near-unlimited base building, command of freighter armadas, a graphical overhaul and more. Unfortunately, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play. Today’s No Mans Sky patch 1.56 is expected to fix all these issues.
No Mans Sky 1.56 Patch Notes for PS4 (Updated)
- Fixed an animation issue.
- Added the base archive quest for old saves with No Man’s Sky 1.56 update.
- Fixed an issue that prevented pre-NEXT saves from accessing the Base Computer Archive missions
- No Mans Sky patch 1.56 addressed an issue where some non-existent base parts were showing in the Guide
- Addressed a bug that made melee boost jumping overly hard to do.
- Texture quality and streaming improved with No Mans Sky version 1.56.
- Made further adjustments to the farming timers with No Mans Sky version 1.56. Note: plant timers have been on real-world rather than in-game time since the launch of NEXT, and these adjustments are in response to that.
- Added fixes for crashing issues.
- No Mans Sky 1.56 update added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Various performance and stability improvements.
No Mans Sky update 1.56 is now available for download on PS4.