[No Mans Sky] NMS update 4.12 is available on PS4, PS5(4.100.200), PC, and Xbox One. According to the official NMS 4.12 patch notes, the latest update resolves various issues including a bug that caused bases built next to some building types to become buried in the ground. Apart from this, NMS patch 4.12 (4.102) also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a major free No Man’s Sky update 4.0 added a huge number of quality-of-life and accessibility improvements, gyroscopic control support and much more. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s NMS version 4.12 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
NMS 4.12 Patch Notes (4.100.200) – March 1, 2023
- Addressed a bug that caused bases built next to some building types to become buried in the ground.
- Addressed a bug that prevented recolouring of portable base building objects constructed outside of a base.
- Addressed a bug that caused ship cockpit screens to flicker.
- Addressed a bug that caused the Galactic Trade Room on freighters to be non-interactable.
- Addressed a bug that allowed cursor or stick sensitivity to be set to 0, preventing cursor use.
- Fixed a bug that caused farmable plants to appear in the wrong visual state.
- Addressed a bug that caused ByteBeat recordings to fail to save correctly.
- Addressed a bug that prevented Featured Bases from being available to PSVR2 players.
- The volume of the VR wrist projector’s opening sound effect has been reduced.
- Fixed a hang that could occur when exiting an Exocraft in VR.
- Addressed a bug that prevented terrain tessellation detail from being rendered on PlayStation 5.
- Addressed a bug that prevented controller vibration from functioning correctly on PlayStation 5.
- Fixed a PlayStation 5 issue that could cause graphical corruption during warp.
- Addressed a bug with sky rendering on Xbox One.
- Addressed a bug that prevented system language selection from working correctly.
- Fixed a number of issues that could cause stuttering.
- Addressed a bug that caused some metadata used by mods to be stripped.
- Addressed a bug that could prevent discoveries from showing.
- Addressed a bug that could prevent expedition data from being successfully downloaded.
- Addressed a bug that could cause incorrect discovery counts to be reported for discovery-based expedition milestones.
- Fixed a number of network connectivity issues.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when playing with a controller on Linux OS.
- Fixed a crash on boot that could affect PC players with integrated/multiple GPUs.
- Fixed a crash related to derelict freighter procedural generation.
- Fixed a number of rendering-related crashes.
- Fixed a number of crashes related to multiplayer.
- Fixed a rare crashed related to planet rendering.
Download free NMS update 4.12 on Sony PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Xbox One.