A new NMS update 4.03 is rolling out on PS4, PS5(4.003.000), PC, and Xbox One. According to the official NMS 4.03 patch notes, the latest update resolves various issues with game and added gameplay optimizations. Apart from this, NMS patch 4.03 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a major free No Man’s Sky update 4.0 added a relaxed mode, overhauled inventories, revamped UI, and improved missions. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s NMS version 4.03 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
NMS 4.03 Patch Notes (4.003.000) – October 8, 2022
- Addressed a bug that prevented the “Change Craft Amount” option from working when crafting products.
- Addressed a number of issues affecting base power when enabled or disable the Auto-Power difficulty setting.
- Addressed a bug that prevented ship and Multi-Tool trade-in prices from being calculated correctly.
- Addressed an icon inconsistency in the Journey Records page.
- Addressed a bug that caused audio corruption when upgrading inventory slots.
- Addressed a number of issues related to selecting the next inventory slot to be upgraded.
- Addressed a UI issue that could make it difficult to expand inventories up to their intended maximum dimensions (of 60 for technology and 120 for items).
- Addressed a bug that caused some doorways in freighter bases to become blocked.
- Addressed a bug that made it difficult for the living ship to land on planets.
- Addressed a crash that could occur when pinning a completed journey milestone.
- Addressed a crash related to upgrading Multi-Tool inventories.
- Addressed a crash related to rendering.
- Fixd a number of memory-related crashes.
Download free NMS update 4.01 on Sony PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Xbox One.