A new NMS update 3.68 (3.068.000) released on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. According to NMS 3.68 patch notes, the latest update a long list of fixes and changes. Apart from this, today’s NMS version 3.68 (3.068) also includes fixes for disappearing islands, communications beacons, and more.
Previously, a major free update added a host of new creatures, new weather conditions, colossal buildings, and more. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, since the last major update, players are are facing a number of issues with the game. Today’s NMS patch 3.68 will fix a few of these issues.
NMS 3.68 Patch Notes (3.068.000) – Oct 1, 2021
Today’s update introduced a number of optimisations for settlements and large bases. Apart from this, the patch also addressed a bug that caused some islands to disappear, leaving player bases floating or mission-related buildings underwater.
- Addressed a bug that could cause some settlement buildings to placed outside of the flattened area.
- Introduced a number of memory optimisations for PS4 and PS5.
- Addressed a bug that allowed players to delete communications beacons.
- Addressed a bug that could cause multiple bases on the same planet to share screenshots when viewed on the teleporter page.
The latest patch fixed a bug that could cause some head elements to be visible when playing in first person. Also, fixed a crashed related to interactable objects.
- Addressed a bug that prevented ladders from working correctly when placed in cuboid rooms.
- Addressed a bug that prevented some corner pieces from snapping correctly.
- Addressed a bug that could cause two NPCs to occupy the same chair.
- Improved the behaviours of settlement NPCs, so that they group up and converse more often.
- Addressed a bug that could allow players to prematurely start the Space Anomly story missions whilst on an expedition.
- Fixed a rare issue that could cause the settlement mission to become blocked after changing your settlement.
- Removed a number of obsolete items from the catalogue.
Addressed a bug that could cause the interaction with the settlement technology merchant to become blocked if they were interacted with while outside the marketplace.
- Fixed a crash related to base and settlement rendering.
- Addressed a bug that prevented some basic floor pieces from flattening the terrain.
- Fixed a number of physics-related memory leaks.
- Improved the snapping behaviour of a large number of base parts.
- Addressed a bug that could cause previous expedition saves to be reactivated as Cartographers Expedition saves.
Download free NMS version 3.68 on Sony PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Xbox One.