NMS update 3.52 (3.052.000) is now rolling out for PS4, PS5, and Xbox One players. According to NMS 3.52 patch notes, the latest update added various UI and VR fixes. Apart from this, No Man’s Sky 3.52 also includes gameplay optimizations.
Previously, a major free update added a host of new creatures, new weather conditions, colossal buildings, and more.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s NMS update 3.52 (3.052) will fix a few of these issues.
NMS 3.52 Patch Notes (3.052.000)
- Significantly improved and streamlined the freighter upgrade control menu, which includes access to the options to reset the freighter base.
- Improvements to ensure more consistent behaviour across the different photo mode settings.
- Made a change so the cockpit remains visible when transitioning to the Galaxy Map in VR.
- Fixed a bug that caused the transition to play twice when entering a vehicle in PSVR.
- Improved the appearance of the UI in VR when using a refiner or performing a maintenance interaction.
- Fixed some clipping text in the inventory screen in VR.
- Added a popup for players running outdated drivers on compatible NVIDIA RTX cards, encouraging a driver update in order to enable DLSS support.
- Fixed an issue that could cause photomode screenshots to appear black with DLSS enabled.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent mission notifications from displaying.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent build menu tutorial hints from displaying.
- Fixed an issue that prevented display of the player’s balance of Salvaged Data when using research trees, such as the Construction Research Station aboard the Space Anomaly.
- Updated the in-game patch notes to reflect the Prisms update.
Download free No Mans Sky update 3.52 on PS4 and Xbox One.