NMS update 2.32 for PS4, PC and Xbox One relesaed. According to the official NMS update 2.32 patch notes, the latest update added quality of life improvements. Apart from this, No Man’s Sky update 2.32 also includes performance improvements.
Recently, a big update was released which added a new class of biological ship, a new story mission, mysterious space encounters, space NPCs and more. Unfortunately, many players were experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s No Mans Sky 2.32 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
No Mans Sky update 2.32 Patch Notes (PS4 & Xbox One)
- Fixed an issue that caused Cuboid Roof Caps to snap to the floor, rather than the roof, of Cuboid Rooms.
- Added a chance to find cargo pods at derelict freighter space encounters.
- Fixed an issue that caused extra, incorrect inventory tabs to appear when comparing ships or freighters.
- NMS update 2.32 fixed an issue that caused frigates not to award cargo.
- Water reflections have been removed in PC VR (matching PS VR) to improve visual quality.
- A toggle has been added to the General Options menu to disable Auto Torch.
- Fixed a number of issues that prevented Atlas words from being learned correctly.
- Slightly reduced the time taken for Living Ship components to mature, so that they do not exceed 24 hours.
- No Man’s Sky update 2.32 implemented a recovery fix for players whose Starbirth missions failed to locate an appropriate planet or building at the coordinates steps.
- Fixed an issue which duplicated the default filter in photo mode.
- Fixed an issue that caused pinned instructions involving Atlas Stones to suggest that Atlas Stones could be collected from factories.
- Fixed an issue which affected the portable refiner when picking it up with one too few inventory slots available.
- NMS 2.32 fixed an issue that caused too much warp fuel to be consumed when warping in VR.
- Fixed an issue that caused HUD elements to be incorrectly displayed during warp.
- Fixed an issue that caused ships to judder and disappear when landing in multiplayer.
- No Man’s Sky 2.32 fixed an issue that caused players to miss the landing pads when landing at an outpost.
- Expedition holograms now turn green when the expedition is complete.
- Fixed an issue that caused ‘Hostile Ships Defeated’ audio to play when combat frigates arrive to assist in a fight.
- Fixed a rare crash when collecting cargo from a frigate.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when streaming in the Space Anomaly.
- Added the ability to use nanites to evolve upgrades that have been installed inside Living Ships.
- Fixed a small visual glitch that could occur when exiting mission dialogue interactions.
- Fixed an issue that allowed re-interaction with a living ship that was flying away.
- Fixed an issue that caused stats to be named incorrectly in the descriptions of upgrade modules.
- Prevented the Starbirth mission from starting in the middle of a multiplayer Nexus mission.
- Fixed a number of minor visual issues with the Living Ship cockpits.
- NMS 2.32 fixed a visual issue with the contrails from the Living Ship.
- Fixed an issue that caused shuttle-class starships to change appearance.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when handing in a Nexus mission.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when pinning directions for Frost Crystals.
- NMS update 2.32 fixed a number of small mission flow problems in the directions for various substances.
- Fixed an issue that allowed two living ships to spawn at the same location.
- Fixed an issue that could cause portal warps to fail, resulting in players being returned to their previous system or pushed under the terrain.
No Man’s Sky update 2.32 is now available for download.