Nioh 2 update 1.28 is now rolling for PS4 players. According to the official Nioh 2 1.28 patch notes, the latest update brings quality of life improvements. Apart from this, Nioh 2 update 1.28 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with a long list of changes. Unfortunately, some players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Nioh 2 version 1.28 fix these issues.
Check out more details below.
Nioh 2 1.28 patch notes
- Fixed a bug where + would disappear when depositing small items with “+ aligning effect” if you selected anything other than difficulty “Nio no Yumeji” in “Difficult Stone”
- Fixed an issue where “Consumed Items” could be replenished from the Brewery when “War Preparation” was performed during a mission.
- Fixed an issue where special effects with inheritance could not be transplanted when “soul matching” of “Blacksmith”
- Fixed a bug that the number of souls in possession continued to be displayed on the screen even after losing the soul fee
- Fixed an issue where the play record “Number of levels advanced in a single challenge” would not count correctly when exiting the game in the middle
The English version of this update will be available soon.
Download free Nioh 2 update 1.28 on PS4.