Nioh 2 update 1.29 for PS4 is now available for download. According to Nioh 2 1.29 patch notes, the latest update added various gameplay optimizations and tweaks. Apart from this, Nioh 2 version 1.29 also includes general stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added Darkness in the Capital DLC and a long list of bug fixes. The last patch also added a new High difficulty mode as well as new weapons, armor, and accessories.
Unfortunately, players are still facing multiple issues with the game. Nioh 2 version 1.29 will fix a few of these issues.
Nioh 2 1.29 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue that caused the two swords to become slower during the activation of an advantageous effect that increases the speed of movement.
- Addressed a bug where the weapon’s emission expression may end in the middle when attributes were given to the weapon.
- Fixed an issue where special effects activated at the time of destroying had been activated when attacking the weaknesses of some enemies.
- Fixed a bug where the display around the shoulder could be temporarily stuck.
- Fixed an issue where some enemies would not be placed if they did not worship in the company after the middle boss war.
- Fixed an issue where companions may not be able to climb ladders.
- Addressed a bug where the direction of a specific door would change.
Download free Nioh 2 update 1.29 on Sony PlayStation 4.