Nioh 2 update 1.25 is now rolling out for PS4 players. According to Nioh 2 1.25 patch notes, the latest update brings balancing, fixes for crashing, and more. Apart from this, Nioh 2 version 1.25 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Nioh 2 version 1.25 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
* The following adjustments have been made to the bosses of the sixth and later levels of the Underworld Depths
– Adjusted to make it significantly easier to deal Ki damage
– Increased health
* Increased the amount of time that the auto-recovery granted by “Curse of the Nioh” will pause when damage is inflicted
* Increased the frequency of Burst Attacks Tate Eboshi performs on higher difficulty levels
« Fixed an issue where the hatchet skill, “Spinning Slide”, would not activate properly against attacks with fatal damage
* Fixed an issue where the sword skill, “Light in Darkness”, did not inherit the amount of Ki that can be recovered
with the Shadow Sword Ki Pulse
+ Fixed an issue where bullets and arrows would sometimes penetrate the head of the Onyudo without hitting it properly
* Fixed an issue that prevented damage from occurring when thrown by the Sohaya using the Battering Ram skill
* Fixed an issue that allowed Namahage, Underworld Soldiers, and Dwellers to counter attacks with the Bolting
Boar when recovering from a loss of Ki
+ Fixed an issue in an Expedition boss fight where if the host was killed while there was no Assist gauge, the NPC
companion’s attack would not deal damage even if it hit the enemy
* Fixed an issue where the “Most strata of the Underworld completed in one try” in the Gameplay Record was only
updated when the “Highest floor completed” was updated
* Fixed an error with the Giant Toad’s resistances in Yokai Illustrations
« Fixed other minor bugs
Download free Nioh 2 update 1.25 on PlayStation 4.