Nioh 2 patch 1.04 released for PS4 players. According to the official Nioh 2 update 1.04 patch notes, the latest update added quality of life improvements. Apart from this, Nioh 2 patch 1.04 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Nioh 2 comes with the new extensive character customization feature, newest weapon- the Switchglaive, and much more. If you have save data from the previous game “Nioh” on the same system, then you will be available to use the previous hero “William” in the Open beta.
If you are skilled and fortunate enough to conquer the beta, you will earn The Mark of the Demon Slayer – a reward entitling you to unlock the Kamaitachi Helmet from the in-game Shrine to use in the full game when it arrives next year.
Previously, a big update was released which added various quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Nioh 2 version 1.04 is expected to fix these issues. Check out more details below.
Nioh 2 update 1.04 patch notes
- Added specifications that make it easier to improve the proficiency of other weapons when one weapon is skilled.
- Relaxing “weapon proficiency” requirements for some training ground missions
- Reduce the physical strength of the “starvation demon” and reduce the power of specific attacks
- For the following enemies, relax the power of attacks that are too high damage [Youki] [Monkey Demon]
- Upward adjustment of the physical strength of “Sumito”
- Nioh 2 patch 1.04 adjusted the recommended level notation to ensure that the recommended level of some missions is appropriate
- When the “cow demon” rushes into the weir, the corner is stinged, and the weir is adjusted so that it is not destroyed by a jump attack etc.
- Reduce the physical strength and defense of the main mission “Bleeding Flood”
- Adjust ing the homing of the hatchet skill “ground kill” upward
- Relaxes the emptiness required to release the half-mysterious skill “Blow of the Fierce Tiger”
- In response to the protection of the guardian spirit “hiwingbird” “recovery spill over the medicine” to spread to the scare, the spread range is limited from unlimited distance to 7m.
- Mujina extends distance to react to gestures
- Fixed an issue where the effect of fortune-telling marks was not reflected in the minimap.
- Nioh 2 update 1.04 fixed an issue where in rare cases all enemies would not be able to perform attack behavior.
- Fixed a bug that could be left to heart until the assembly was established when the pair was set up with a sword sickle.
- Fixed a bug that the attack might not be hit when a strong attack was issued when the attack was played in the lower part of the sword sickle.
- Fixed an issue where the hatchet’s throwing skills may not hit enemies in the Normal area.
- Fixed a problem that would cause a fall when using sword skills “cut-nail ediron” at the edge of a cliff.
- Nioh 2 version 1.04 fixed a bug that could be activated under certain circumstances even if the two-sword skill “turbulent slashing” is unlearned.
- Fixed a bug that does not hom properly when using spear takeshi “Chidori” for some enemies.
- Fixed a bug in the chain sickle skill “foot” is bounced on the wall
- Fixed a bug that the youkai technique of soul dai “Cow demon” might not hit normally in some terrains.
- Fixed a bug in the guardian spirit technique of the guardian spirit “Kashia” and “Saoirse”, which does not give an advantageous effect to himself.
- Nioh 2 patch 1.04 fixed a bug that the attack of “Sohaya shu” might not be hit successfully.
- Fixed a bug that would stop working for a certain period of time when the guardian spirit technique of Genbu was applied to “Nagamasa Asai”
- Fixed an issue where “Drunken Child” may repeat the steps in the same direction over and over again.
- Fixed a bug that could take a long time to land when “Masataka Masataka” and “Double-sided inn” came up.
- Nioh 2 update 1.04 fixed a bug that may not attack until approaching when “Coloring be” is caused by a long-range attack.
- Fixed a bug that some of the head of the main mission “Ayashi One Night Castle” did not revive when the death resumed.
- Fixed a bug where the enemy would be buried in the wall when a drop attack was carried out at a specific point of the main mission “The one waiting for the exit”
- Fixed a bug that the boss may not be frightened when destroying the gimmick in the area in the boss battle of the main mission “the one to wait for the exit”
- Fixed an issue where “No Light” might stop following players in multiplayer of the main mission “Corpse Mountain Glacier”
- Fixed a bug in the main mission “Flame to Burn”, and the number of hair shaded displayed on the mission selection screen was displayed incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where the boss may not go down even if the condition is met in the multiplayer boss game of the main mission “Golden Castle”.
- Nioh 2 1.04 fixed an issue that prevented players from entering the battle area in the submission “Ayakashi Kagura” and “In The Learning”
- Fixed a bug that automatically ends the mission when the host selects “Go Ahead” after clearing in multiplayer of the submission “Daihehen”.
- Fixed an issue where the upper limit of Takego that can be acquired by “offering” was not reflected correctly.
- Fixed a bug that the manufacturing method of “Wooden Rei-shuku’s bowl” could be obtained double if the condition was met.
- Fixed a bug that may cause behavior such as incoming ground when the special effect “Youkai activation in physical strength 0 ” is activated.
- Nioh 2 1.04 fixed an issue where the “rare identification string” setting in “Online Settings” might not be reflected.
- Fixed an issue where other players’ gauges on the left side of the screen may disappear when the rare in-game physical fitness bar is set to “Show if there is a change” in “Online Settings”
- Other minor bug fixes
Nioh 2 update 1.04 is now available for download on for PS4 and Xbox One.