Nintendo Switch system software update 14.0.0 (March 22, 2022) is now available to download. According to the official Nintendo Switch firmware update 14.0.0 patch notes, the latest update added new features and changes to the console.
Previously, a major update was released which added various quality of life improvements and new features.
Read full details below.
What is new in Nintendo Switch Update 14.0.0?
“Groups” feature was added to the All Software menu.
- You can now create groups of software to help organize your software titles.
- Making groups for different game genres, developers, or whatever you’d like to organize by may make it easier to find the application you want.
- Up to 100 groups can be created with a max of 200 titles per group.
- The button to proceed to the “All Software” screen is displayed only when there are 13 or more software title icons on the system.
Bluetooth Audio volume behavior was changed.
- You can now adjust the volume of Bluetooth audio devices using either the Nintendo Switch™ console or through volume control buttons on the Bluetooth audio device.
- The Bluetooth audio device must support AVRCP profiles for these changes to work.
- The volume displayed on the console will reflect the Bluetooth audio volume when using the device’s control buttons.
- The maximum volume output for some Bluetooth audio devices has been increased.
- When first connecting a device, volume will be reduced to avoid sudden loudness.
Download free Nintendo Switch firmware version 14.0.