NINJA GAIDEN Σ2 (Sigma 2) update 1.02 (184.108.40.206) is now available to download on PS4 and PC. According to the official Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 update 1.02 patch notes, the latest update added new options, changes, and fixes. Apart from this, the Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 version 1.02 also includes gameplay stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added various fixes and quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues with the game.
Today’s update will fix a few of these issues.
NINJA GAIDEN Σ2 patch 1.02 notes (220.127.116.11)
Added minor bug fixes.
- Corrected issues related to actions and hit-detection.
- Added the screen resolution 1440p to LAUNCH OPTIONS.
- When 1440p is specified in LAUNCH OPTIONS, the rendering resolution is 2560 x 1440.
- On the first startup, the game now enters Fullscreen Mode.
Pressing Alt + Enter now switches between Fullscreen Mode and Windowed Mode.
- The mouse cursor is no longer displayed when in Fullscreen Mode.
- When in Windowed Mode, closing the window now ends the app.
- The game now saves whether you used Windowed or
- Fullscreen mode, and enters the mode on the next startup.
- The app can now be ended from the pause menu.
- Other minor issues were corrected.
Download free NINJA GAIDEN Sigma 2 update 1.02 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.