Night of the Dead update 220.127.116.11 is now available to download on PC. According to the official Night of the Dead patch notes, the latest update brings various bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Previously, a major update added various quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing issues with the game.
Today’s Night of the Dead patch 1.2.4 will address a few of these errors. Read more details below.
What is new in NOTD February 24 Update?
- Decreased the health of the bush.
- Increased the drop rate of the branch from trees.
- Increased the movement speed of the fishing bar.
- Increased the speed of the railgun bullet.
- Changed some rewards for Survival Notes.
- Changed the reforge value of the coil to be the same as the actual applied value.
- Changed the default key for dividing and dropping items in the inventory. (Settings – Controls – Interface)
- Fixed some sounds.
The following optimizations have been progressed
- Melee Traps optimization
- Fixed respawn at the starting point if the building(bed, sleeping bag) that saves the respawn location is destroyed.
- Fixed the client started from the starting point instead of the saved location.
- Fixed the saved character’s data was initialized.
- Fixed the trap controller’s settings were not applied properly to the connected traps.
- Fixed some resolutions that did not match in the game creation screen.
- Fixed loading into PVE when changing the difficulty of a PVP game.
- Fixed failure and research required messages were not displayed when reforging.
- Fixed rifles could not be reloaded when the interaction HUD UI was displayed.
- Fixed the dedicated and official servers are PVP but are displayed as PVE in the server list.
- Fixed character data could not be loaded properly when a saved game was loaded during a single player.
- Fixed zombies did not respawn normally.
- Fixed seemed to remain in a working state some traps in the client environment.
Download free Night of the Dead update 1.2.4 for PC.