Night of the Dead update 126.96.36.199 is now available to download on PC. According to the official Night of the Dead patch notes, the latest update added new changes, fixes, and more.
Previously, a major update added various quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing issues with the game.
Today’s Night of the Dead patch 188.8.131.52 will address a few of these errors. Read more details below.
Night of the Dead Patch Notes – January 25, 2022
- Added new items and loot boxes.
- Changed the method of obtaining some loot boxes.
- Fixed some animations.
- Fixed some sounds.
- Changed the range in which the gamma value can be set.
- Fixed equipment duplicate in the equipment modification workbench.
- Fixed disappears(or duplicates) coil when the client equips(unequips) the coil.
- Fixed the non-upgraded equipment’s grade was not displayed in the client.
- Fixed the client could not unequip the fishing rod on the dedicated(official) server.
- Fixed the client could not fish on the dedicated(official) server.
- Fixed the dedicated server that could not be searched.
- Fixed the effect of the flamethrower was not displayed properly from a distance.
- Fixed the explosion resistance works the same as the evasion rate.
- Fixed the difficulty adjustment UI was not displayed properly at some resolutions.
- Fixed the character preview was not displayed properly.
- Fixed some hair and beard that was not displayed properly.
Download free Night of the Dead update 184.108.40.206 for PC.